With the number of different turf grass options growing, it’s important to work with someone who brings experience to the selection process. From a degree in Ag Mechanization from the University of Georgia to holding many roles in the golf and turf industry, Kevin Touchstone offers valuable insight for clients. Following is a quick recap of the experience and background that provides a solid foundation for creating the optimal plan for your project.
- International & domestic turf sales
- International importing and shipping
- International project management / grow-in
- Nursery set-up and consulting
- Grow-in experience in difficult international environments
- Domestic sod grower
- Commercial chemical applicator
- Turf equipment representative John Deere
- Helping clients maintain certification
- American Society of Agronomy certification, CCA (not current)
- Certified Low Voltage Lighting Technician
Kevin is also a member of the following professional associations: Association of Outdoor Lighting Professionals, Golf Course Builders Association of America, and the Georgia Golf Course Superintendents Association.
Need turn key service? From advising clients on the best turf varieties for their projects, to consulting with clients with tough turf issues, planning irrigation, and developing a full outdoor lighting plan and managing installation, Turf World delivers your solution.